The lawyers of Bersay Restructuring Department assist and represent debtors, creditors, shareholders and managers facing restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy-related legal issues.
Their extensive knowledge of the French judicial system and the insolvency law combined with their combined experience, are keys to the Restructuring team’s success in advising and assisting:
- Companies and groups, their management, or shareholders during each phase of the reorganization and restructuring process;
- Debtors and shareholders in the context of conciliation, safeguard, insolvency, and liquidation proceedings;
- Creditors in maximizing their chances to recover their claims;
- Purchasers and investors wishing to take over assets or insolvent companies;
- Corporate officers personally sued for damages or mismanagement in the context of bankruptcy proceedings.