The real estate practice fully covers real estate law issues, at every stage of a real estate asset’s investment stage. The practice’s scope of competence particularly covers legal and financial structuring of:
- Acquisition, financing and disposal of real estate assets or companies,
- Private equity operations in which underlying assets are predominantly real estate (hotels, healthcare, retailing etc.),
- Development and refurbishment programs,
- Sale and leaseback and outsourcing operations,
- Commercial leases for the account of institutional lessors, lessees and
- Asset management.
The real estate’s group expertise relies on a wide national and international practice and on a perfect knowledge of the French market.