EU and competition
Bersay Competition and Economic Law Department advises its clients on competition, distribution, commercial and consumer contracts:
French and European competition law
Restrictions of competition (cartels, collusive agreements or concerted practices, abuses of dominant position):
- representation of clients before French and EU competition authorities and courts,
- assistance in the framework of down-raids investigations by French or EU competition authorities,
- conduct of antitrust audits and compliance programs,
- assistance in setting up preventive measures against anti-competitive and restrictive practices,
- assistance in the drafting of cooperation agreements (R&D, specialization and technology transfer agreements, etc.).
- review of projects under State aids rules / advice to beneficiary companies,
- assistance in preparing filings before the European Commission.
- assistance in setting up distribution, franchise or commercial agency networks,
- protection of exclusive or selective distribution networks.
- Retail sales regulations,
- Advertising, customer loyalty programmes, distance sales,
- Promotional sales operations (games, lotteries, bonuses, etc.),
- Consumer credit.
- conduct of feasibility studies,
- merger filings with the Autorité de la concurrence and the European Commission,
- handling of multi-jurisdiction filings.